Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Friday, December 11, 2009

Gotta love it!

So I had just a lovely evening. I got to hang out with two of my bestest buddies. It was a blast and the kids all got along well. Nobody made anyone else bleed, what else can you ask for really?? I love that my friends feel comfortable enough to drop by or come over and hang out and let me feed them. You see I am a southern gal after all and if there isn't food it isn't really home! Having a husband that travels all the time it is so nice to have friends that I can call when it is my turn to be home alone and bored out of my mind and so over staring at my walls. I love my friends and my heart breaks when they are having troubles, but it makes my heart happy when I can help them in some small ways. To me my friends are like family. You love and protect family with everything that you have and everything that you are. On a last strange note, we cleaned up the whole house except the kids toy room. (Well ok not their room which is a total disaster!!) They have some kind of play that they were working on and had not finished so to get them to bed I promised not to touch anything in there. Well as I sit here my eye is twitching knowing that it isn't clean. I love to welcome the morning with a clean house and then let them enjoy it all day. So if you want to see the house clean, schedule a showing from 8pm-6am, otherwise know that 4 kids and all there friends live here and we love it!!

1 comment:

Marly said...

ok, this is totally late, but as soon as I don't have to go to school twice a day, I'm inviting myself over more!