Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Monday, May 24, 2010

Poop

I might not be a clean mom, but I am a fun mom. Today we had some friends over. They got a little bit wet and dirty. Don't send your kids over in a white shirt that is all I can say. I thought to myself, maybe I should have a disclaimer when kids come over.
While at my house your child may...
Go barefoot outside.
Play in the dirt/mud
Get really wet
Eat something they shouldn't
That means candy or rocks and dirt.
Have the time of their LIFE.

Today we got our garden boxes ready for their plants. That meant that we had to amend our soil. We added some cow poop and compost. Well, the littlest one thought that looked like something really fun. I turned around to find her elbows deep in the cow poop. Yep, I left her there to enjoy the new "dirt." See what I mean, you want your kids to come and play??? I cleaned her up after don't worry!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Fun mom's are the best! I had the best childhood, climbing rocks & tree's, lifting rocks to find salamanders, and making mud pies. That's what it should be like for kids...good times and no worries...too bad more mom's didn't think like you!

Be, Br, E and A said...

Can I come over? I suddendly had a flashback to my first day working in the wetlands when I went home thinking I was just muddy. Haha. I didn't know what I had gotten myself into.

bethany said...

Thanks so much Stacy! Want a pattern? http://www.etsy.com/shop/loveseptember?section_id=6424666