Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Monday, October 27, 2008

Paint

So we just got one of the rooms in the house painted, by we I mean Steve. Anyways, I am always amazed at how different it makes things look. It was not that it was bad before it was just different than what I wanted. So I found something that I liked and Steve was so kind to paint it for me. I was thinking how I wished that changing things about my life was as easy as buying a can of paint and a roller. I was telling Steve about my new way of thinking about people and things. I have a few nemisises out there that I am trying to get over. I got a new sign that says, Enjoy your journey, which I am taking to mean enjoy my journey and not wish I was on someone elses. So we had this great chat and the next day, I tell you things always work out better in my head. When I come face to face with things or people it just isn't as easy as I thought it might be. Changing ones inner paint seems to take more than a can and a brush. Oh well, I guess as long as I have so much work to do on myself I can't die.

No comments: