Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Looking for ?

Have you ever set out to find something but not known what it is? This is my current problem. I feel the need for something new for my home. The trouble is that I don't know what that is. I walk through all kinds of places looking for that thing that will jump out and grab my heart. I once met someone that had a new house. In this new house there was minimal furniture. She was asked about when they would be getting their furniture. She said that she loved this new house and would not bring anything into it that she also did not love. I loved that. Oh so much loving going around. It made me think that it was such a good way to live. I know the whole thing of not getting anything that you can live without. Which I think is true and also applies. If you don't love it you don't need it. So back to my trouble. I am on the pursuit of that thing that I love that I haven't met yet. My poor husband has to put up with my craziness. Poor thing, I think he will understand one day. So for now I am going from consignment to consignment and hopefully to the antique store soon. Any ideas for me out there? Where do you find things that you love with out knowing what that thing is? You just wait I know that it is out there I just have to find it and when I do you will love it too. I am sure of it!!!

No comments: