Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday goals

So this is my new plan. You see I am horrid at self motivation. I think the kids will think this is funny to look at when they get older. Anyways, I am going to make weekly goals every Sunday for what I want to do that week. So here you go!


Get up before the kids do (Mine are usually up by 6:30, CRAZY Morning people!)

Find some exercise time again

Start the table runner, have to start if I ever hope to finish

Get the toy room painted, at least one wall anyway

Make sure the kids do their chores

Read my scriptures and pray more meaningfully

Order PICTURES!!!


There you go I will see how that goes. Maybe knowing it is out there will help motivate me a little bit. If I get anything done that I can take a picture of I will and I will post it next week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this...i think I shall so one myself..:)


ORDER PICTURES?
hey----i can help you with that one!