Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Randomness

So I think I lost my mother of the year award. And so close to the end!!
I refused to share the last cinnamon roll with my son.
He cried!
I ate!

I find that so many people look so nice on their blogs.
I think I need a make-over.
For sure a new hair cut, maybe color??
Suggestions please.

Been so busy making over the house. Must post a picture of my nicely folded fabric.
Now I am going to make something lovely.
Or finish something I have already started....

I have an unhealthy addiction to sleep.
I love it and it sometimes HATES me.
Wish we got together more.


1 comment:

April said...

If you are going to go for a makeover go all out....do everything, cut & color. Have fun with it, it's just hair...it grows back!