Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What I learned today...

1. Apparently this is a naughty website. My previous post was soo scandals that my husbands work filter would not let him take a looky.

2. Somehow the doctor think that if they admit they have no idea what is wrong with you that alone should make you feel better.

3. I make things way harder than they need to be. Just go buy something and get over yourself!

4. One day I will get myself to be a schedule person. But it might be just in time for me to die.

5. As I type this my husband is stilling on the floor of our closest with mega blocks making a very tall tower. I think it might be his way of cleaning them up. (Side note, son keeps them in there so he doesn't have to share.)

6. My new no sewing after time is 9:30. Nothing good happens after 9:30 I tell ya! NOTHING!

7. If something doesn't work right just oil every part of it that you can see. It works I promise.

8. I am tired and it is time for bed.

No comments: