Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Confessional



So my cutest friend does this on her blog and she issued an invite. So everyone join in. Do the linking thing on her blog and everyone will come visit you!! So many new friends!!

I confess....
  • I put both contacts in one eye this morning.
  • Then I got out a new one and put it in the empty eye.
  • Still can't see!!!
  • Oh I am dumb and really tired!!!
  • I do own "real" clothes.
  • Every time I wear them people feel the need to comment.
  • Must not wear them enough.
  • I don't own any makeup.
  • Not that I don't need it, I am lazy.
  • I am a super prude.
  • No PG-13 movies for me.
  • I know I am 12, love me or leave me baby.
  • Last one!!! I am a closet crafter.
  • I don't tell people so they don't ask me to do things, share time and talents um no!
  • Now I feel bad. I will help you. Blasted guilt.

16 comments:

Chief said...

You sound low maintenance and that is WONDERFUL!

Great list!

Felissa Hadas said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am with the Friday Follow event. Excited to get to meet everyone.

Robin said...

Hi Im with FF and FC..with all these acronyms its a wonder we can even speak..LOL...He there Im a new follower..!!hope your seeing better..!

Melissa said...

Both contacts, huh? That sounds painful! I like that you are a closet crafter...that's one of those things you don't tell people, like playing the piano.

I'm so glad you played!

Shelley said...

Don't be in the closet...crafting is fun!!!

New follower from "Friday Follow"!

Have a wonderful weekend!

My Trendy Tykes said...

closet crafter cracked me up! lol

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!
luv you!!

how fun is this....
AND UM..stacy how in the WORLD did you make a button???
ahhhhh
i need i need!
come show me :)

Liz Mays said...

I'm a Friday Follower! I've never heard of a closet crafter before! lol

Tara said...

Hi Fellow Friday Follower! I am now following you.

PLease follow me at the below links

http://www.thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com
http://www.taraajohnston.blogspot.com

Also, Thanks in advance for following me back! This is terrific idea!

Holly Lefevre said...

Hi there...here from Friday Follow. Such a great idea...looking forward to more!

A closet crafter...too funny. I craft and when I moved there were already so many crafty moms, I didn't tell anyone I could sew, glue, etc. So, I guess I am kind of a closet crafter.

Holly
www.504main.blogspot.com
www.hipweddings.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Love the Friday Confessionals! I am now a follower from Friday Follow :) Have a great weekend.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Love the Friday COnfessionals too. Thanks for joining the Follow Friday. I'm following you now.

Joe. said...

LOL "now I will help you, blasted guilt"
I foubd you through Follow Friday - you have some great (funny) posts, I like it.

http://twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com

sarah said...

LOL! I'm a closet crafter too!!! Oh crap. Now everyone knows.... This is an awesome list... I totally understand the contact thing.

And the guilt thing....

Oka said...

I am the same about make-up, LAZY

good idea about the closet crafting, it can get demanding once you come out

Kat said...

I, too, have real clothes. But I prefer my huge, baggy sweats! I'm a new follower!