Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pee and Poop

So I have switched the little one to cloth diapers. I used them with my first and kept them around in case of a disaster. I pulled them out when #4's diaper rash got so bad that she was bleeding. I know mama of the year. I really do change her diapers!!! So far I am really liking it and I am so loving not having to buy more diapers every month. I think I could get used to the extra $$$.

So I got some from this lady today. She has all boys. I was trying to explain to her what girls were like. I said they get mad just when someone looks at them. What I am listening to right now... "Dad, #3 is looking at me!!" Can't lie it is sooo true.

Anyways in the journey back into cloth diapers I discovered how much stuff isn't taboo when you are a mom. We just talk about poop and pee and vomit and all that over our morning beverages. Just like we used to discuss the news and current events. Wait, ok maybe that was never me but I at least pretended like I never used the bathroom. Remember those days.. Oh, back to reality I think someone here stinks.

2 comments:

Tanada said...

That is awesome, and totally true. I talk about excrement far more than I ever thought I would. And we talk about breastfeeding which opens up talking about our breasts very casually. I remember when I would have died if anyone ever mentioned poo, pee or boobs.

joeandbridge said...

Hi There! Just popping in from Friday Follow to be your newest follower. Hope you can visit me too! Have a great weekend!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.blogspot.com