Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I quit

Why can't I quit my job? I mean it seems to me that everyone else gets to quit when their boss is difficult or they feel unsatisfied with their current position. As a mother you never get to quit and move on to something that is more satisfying for you or try and find a work environment that is more friendly. I spend my days getting yelled at in the face about how I have ruined their lives forever and how nobody likes them on and on and on..... If I worked in a feel office environment I am sure that my coworkers or boss would not be so bold to yell at me or throw things at my head. I might be wrong, it has been sometime since I have been out it the real world. Last time I was there it was frowned upon. I think there should be some service for us mothers that need a break from all the screaming crying children that surround us everyday. Seems to me that it should be like a 911 service where you get to leave and not comeback until that head of yours stops pounding. Most days the kids are great but lately that have all been horrid. I know it is just they have all hit hard ages at the same time, which is my fault for spacing them like I did. But how was I supposed to know that the terrible twos don't stop when they reach 3. It seems like it goes on and on with a few brief months of them using words instead of kicking their feet and screaming at the top of their lungs. I mean are they going to be like this when they leave for college, or in high school when I say they can't use the car??? Does it ever stop. I just don't know how much more of this I can take. Hats off to those women that have like 77 kids. That is not the life for me. If I survive the ones I have without going completely insane it will be a major success!!!!!

No comments: