Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lessons learned

I had some time on my hands today to reflect. I was thinking about how you never can take something you say or do back. It is true that you can say you are sorry and try to show someone that you really did not mean what you said or did. However you never can really go back. Which means every second of the day you will effect someone's life forever! See that I did not say that you might, you will. Every time your mouth opens or you interact with someone you have changed the course of their life. Pretty scary. I might have to lock myself in the bathroom.

Second thing of the day. I have a real problem. You see I have to check the blogs of people that I would not especially enjoy spending time with or chatting with. I somehow can't stop myself from seeing what they are up to. I think it comes from a more than healthy dose of I think I am cool. You see, if you aren't really friends with me than your life should be lame. That is right I am the real link to happiness. Not living a good life, or acting christ-like, you just have to be worthy of being my friend. Why is it I can't just not care what these people are up to? I think I might have some kind of sickness. I am the only one that trolls the blogs of people you might hid from in the store, or thank the heavens for caller id? Really I am a sick sick girl.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I like to think of the analogy of the chicken feathers. Never heard of it? Go put a pile of chicken feathers out somewhere, and in a few days, go back to get them. You might find that you can't get them all back cause it's too late.
Thanks for the thought.
And I give you permission to stalk my blog :)