Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Confessionals



I confess:
  • I am a day late.
  • With confessionals!!!
  • I think V-day is dumb. No desire to go out with the thousands of people.
  • I hate to babysit.
  • Love play dates!!
  • Just want to send them home when they get annoying.
  • What! Yes, sometimes your kids, and mine get annoying.
  • I love to cook.
  • I find it to be therapeutic.
  • Surprise!! I am not good at following recipes.
  • Remember how I can't follow a pattern in the world of sewing?
  • You should come for dinner sometime, I will make you something wicked good!!!
  • So who's coming???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If there were no play dates, the world would end. I need one most days!

Melissa said...

Hello, I'm totally there...whatcha makin for dinner? I also had valentine's day...and babysitting. But I will do it if it means someone else will watch my kids for an evening :)

Thanks for playing!

Tanada said...

Babysitting hasn't been bad for me lately... but I gotta agree with you in general terms. Can't you just bring dinner over here, I'm too lazy to cross the street.