Things Aren’t Always As They Seem

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

For Sadness

Ok first a little vent. This lady at church, (she doesn't read this), asked me how I was. Wait for it.... I was answering her and she turned around and walked away. Loving that one. I mean really did you not hear me talking or you just don't care about being rude, even to little ole me??
I am a total people watcher. If you see me staring at you, I really probably am. I'm soaking you in with all your glory. I was watching someone the other day. They were all smiles and laughter. Now mind you that this is someone that I don't really love. They get under my skin like none other. However, as I was watching her I saw such deep sadness in her eyes. Made me feel a little bit bad about not liking her.
See I am a super person. I bet you wish we were friends.

4 comments:

Tylaine said...

Om my goodness. For rude!! I hate the fact that people have gotten so casual that a how are you or whatever is just "the thing to do" and not cause they really care, ya know?
I love to watch people too. I think you can learn a lot about someone if you watch them for a while. :) Sometimes the people that are the meanest or easiest to not like are the ones with the most hurt and sadness.

Anonymous said...

oh Stacy im so GLAD WE ARE friends.... :)
sorry you had a meany...she doesn't deserve your attention anyways.
love your realness---
i am ALSO a people watcher...
people probually think im weird.

you need to call me...im interested!

Tanada said...

I had that happen at a family party. I was a little sad and then I thought "it's your loss". If she didn't want to know me or connect with me then she is the one who should be pitied. I'm a great person and many people enjoy being friends with me. (Don't you love my humility!) You should know that anyone who doesn't want to take the time to connect with you is really the person missing out. You are way cooler than me and anyone would value from hearing what you have to say:-)

Liz Mays said...

I'm really having trouble with the fact that lady just walked away while you were talking?!!